(Immigration Permits to Non Europeans)
Non-EU citizens who purchase property in Cyprus can benefit from the new and accelerated procedure for obtaining a Permanent Residence Permit.
Our company C. Kadis Estates specializes in Cyprus immigration, Cyprus Permanent Residence & Cyprus European Passports through investment. Cyprus being a member country of Europe offers advantages such as Shenghen Visas, travel through the Eurozone and European business relations.
The applicants must:
- Submit the application accompanied with a title deed or contract of sale (submitted to the Department of Lands and Surveys) for a property purchased in Cyprus of a minimum value of €300.000 + V.A.T. and proof of payment for at least €200.000.
- Prove that they have at their disposal a minimum annual income of €30.000 transferred from overseas. The amount requirement increases by €5.000 for each dependant.
- Submit a letter from a Cypriot Bank confirming they have deposited an amount of minimum €30.000, to be deposited in the account for 3 consecutive years. The amount should be sourced from overseas. The amount must be transferred to Cyprus from abroad.
- Submit a clean criminal record certificate issued by the Authorities of their country of origin.
- Submit a statement confirming they will not be working or be engaged in any form of business in Cyprus.
- Visit Cyprus at least once every two years.
Provided that the criteria described above are fulfilled, the application shall be examined by the Minister of the Interior and the permit shall be granted within 1-2 months and we feel so confident that we can help Non Europeans to acquire the Permanent Residence Permit of Cyprus. C. Kadis Estates gives bank guarantee for money back if not succeed.
Given this new procedure and the savings of thousands of Euros due to the abolition of transfer fees, now is the best time to buy property in Cyprus.
The procedure of admission and examination of an application can be found in the website of the ministry of internal affairs of Cyprus